Friday, March 20, 2015

20+ Cats That Need Your Attention The Exact Moment You Start Reading

Our evil cat companions want us to be uneducated as possible for when they finally take over the world. Cats everywhere have been spotted trying to stop people from reading, knowing that every book we read will make us harder to control when they finally take over.
We'd love to see your pictures of cats not letting people read in this list, so if you have one, please add it! Upvote and share your favorites too, so that all of your friends would be aware of this serious issue.

#1 Spoiler Alert: The Main Character Dies. Now Rub My Tummy



#2 You No Study, You Play With Pebbles



#3 This Is What Happens When I Try To Study


#4 I'll Just Lay Here


#5 This Is Watson, He Does This Every Time I Open A Book


#6 Pages Ruined By Some 15th Century Cat


#7 Now That’s What I’m Tolkien About


#8 Are You Really Going To Write That?


#9 That's enough studying for today


#10 My Cat Starbuck Enjoys Chewing On Books

 

#11 Reading Harry Potter With A Cat

#12 Read Me


#13 Reading Is More Fun With A Pal


#14 Sorry, Human, But The News Of The Day Is Me


#15 Usually The Cat Is On The Other Side Of The Book Gnawing The Edges


#16 So Much For Getting Reading Done During Rare Free Time


#17 I Want Attention!


#18 What Do You Mean You Have To Study?


#19 When I Sit In Front Of The Keyboard, That Means You Can’t Work On Your Computer Any More


#20 I Seem To Be Having Trouble Reading Lately


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *